Where do you see the Goddess?

Posted by In Harmony Goddess Traditions at 9:15 PM

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Where do you see the Goddess?

The first time I saw the Goddess must have been the day I was born, looking into my mother’s eyes, being held in her arms. A soft kiss placed upon my cheek.
I might not have a vivid memory of that moment; it is just something I feel in my heart.


As I grew I saw the Goddess in my friends. The ones I shared secrets and stories with. The ones that held me when I cried or laughed at my jokes.

I saw the Goddess in my teachers; such patience, creativity and enthusiasm.

When I was in my teens, I started to see the Goddess not only in the women that I knew, but in nature herself. She is the roses that I would smell or pick. She is the warm sun that I can feel on my face in the summer time. She is the falling leaves in the autumn. She is the cold rain and the winter wind. She is.


Now, I experience her daily in so many ways… the birth of my daughter, she is pure joy and beauty, giving me gifts of wisdom daily. Lessons in learning, loving and laughing.

My friends. Sweet, sweet friends. Caring, loving, strong, independent, caretakers, lovers, dancers, holders of secrets and tears, mothers, daughters and sisters.

She is.

~Jo-alle

Book your party today, and "come together, connect, and celebrate" with those you love!

0 comments: