Spring Fairy Festival this Saturday!!

Posted by In Harmony Goddess Traditions at 2:37 PM

Wednesday, May 27, 2015


 Hello lovelies!! I was hoping to post some pics of some new luscious lovely that I have been working on, but they are all packed up and ready to go to the Spring Fairy Festival on Sat May 30th!! 








So instead I thought I would let you know I am working on some blank dolls to bring with me to decorate while I'm at the fair and if you catch me early, I can customize one for you with your name or other inspirational word!



I will also have mermaids of various colors in three sizes. 






Wool Goddess Dolls also in three sizes and many many different colors! 








Children's Washable Wearable Fairy Wings in and assortment of colors.


And fun purses also in a variety of colors and designs!








Hope to see you there!! 






Book your party today, and "come together, connect, and celebrate" with those you love!

0 comments: