Cat's Felted Pouch

Posted by In Harmony Goddess Traditions at 1:13 PM

Friday, September 10, 2010


This is a commissioned tarot card pouch. The lovely lady who requested this item said she loved green, the number three, crows, and oak trees and then she let my creativity run wild with it! There are three crows and each cluster of oak leaves has three leaves.


I needle felted each panel individually, then stitched it all together with wool yarn.


I used seed beads and a few Swarovski crystal beads for accenting a green swirl, the button and crow.
















My favorite part is the ‘button’. I was looking for something to use as a closure… bone, button, acorn, stick….. when I came across this shell I recently collected at my favorite beach. It has a natural hole in it that made it a perfect button! I beaded a few beads into the hole creating a nest-like visual.









On the back, a crow flies off with a sparkly treasure to tuck into his nest.















Book your party today, and "come together, connect, and celebrate" with those you love!

0 comments: